Kriya and Kundalini Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
Deepen your awareness by joining us on a Kriya and Kundalini Yoga retreat. Learn and experience the most traditional and ancient forms of yoga.
A 10-day yoga and meditation retreat for the classic yogi in you. Learn and experience the most authentic forms of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga on this marvelous yoga retreat. Feed the history enthusiast in you. Experience the magical tranquility of Kundalini Yoga practice. Gift yourself a rewarding practice of lifetime on this Kundalini Kriya Yoga Retreat by learning the most mystic forms of yoga.
Coming Retreat Date : 21st Oct, 2017 to 30th Oct, 2017
Innovative workshops sessions on:
- Every morning Hatha, Kriya and Kundalini Yoga postures, Pranayama and kundalini kriya session
- Two dedicated theory workshop sessions on foundation of kundalini and kriya yoga traditions, kriya and kundalini yoga meditation techniques, various pranayama (breath-work) techniques, mudras (psychic gestures) and bandhas (energy locks)
- Learning how to create different yoga programs to influence the energies of the Chakras.
- Dedicated theory and practical workshop sessions on each Chakra; discussing psycho-therapeutic, spiritual and pranic dimensions of Chakra system.
- Advanced Chakra dharana, kundalini yoga and tantra visualization techniques.
- Every day supplementary session on various topics of yoga and techniques taught during retreat program
|6.00-6.30 AM||Herbal Infusion|
|6.30-8.00 AM||Traditional Hatha, Kriya and Kundalini Yoga Postures (Asana), Pranayama (Breath-Work), Bandha (energy Lock), Mudra (psychic gestures) and Mantra Chanting|
|10.00-11.00 AM||Theory Workshop on Tantra and Kundalini Yoga|
|11.15-12.15 PM||Practical session on Kundalini and Kriya yoga Techniques and Pranayama|
|12.30-03.00 PM||Lunch and Free Time|
|03.30-04.30 PM||supplementary session on retreat topics and Q/A|
|04.30-05.30 PM||Theory Workshop sessions on|
|06.00-07.30 PM||Practical session on Chakra and Kundalini Meditations and Mantra Chanting|
|09.00-10.00 PM||Swadhyaya (Self study)/ Writing Spiritual Diary|
Optional Features: There is an option of attending the program for 7 days, especially for those who experience time constraint and unable to attend the full 10 day retreat. On request our Centre will also organize dedicated additional complementary sessions for those who are new to this tradition of Kriya and Kundalini Yoga.
Other Optional Activities Include:
- Waterfall Meditation
- Kunjapuri Sunrise Trek
- Historical Walking Tour